In the course of commercial or economic activities under the modern terms and conditions, questions may arise which can be resolved only in a judicial procedure. When applying to the arbitration court for a successful resolution of the issue you will need experienced lawyers in arbitration cases, so it is advisable to entrust them to professionals.What does a lawyer do?
The lawyer in arbitration cases gathers all the information on the issue under consideration. Further, the evidence base will be collected, allowing you to present the matter in the most advantageous position for you.
The Moscow Bar Association “MAGNETAR” is engaged in arbitration cases in courts on the following categories of disputes:
The procedure of help provision
- Arbitration disputes upon failure to execute or improper execution of contracts, including supply contracts, provision of paid services, insurance, construction contracts, leases, loans and credits, equity participation in construction;
- Arbitration disputes upon invalidation of a decision, taken by the General Meeting of the Members or Shareholders;
- Arbitration disputes upon recovery of debts and losses;
- Arbitration disputes upon deeming the right of ownership to real estate property;
- Arbitration disputes about reclaiming property from someone else's illegal possession;
- Arbitration disputes upon invalidation of decisions/actions of customs authorities;
- Arbitration disputes upon deeming the transaction as invalid;
- Arbitration disputes upon the protection of copyright and related rights;
- Arbitration disputes upon the protection of intellectual property rights (illegal use of a trademark, patent disputes, disputes on exclusive rights to audiovisual works);
- other categories of arbitration disputes.
If the client applies upon any of the aforementioned issues, the specialists of MBA “MAGNETAR” will listen to the client, carefully analyze the submitted documents. Based on the information provided, a lawyer will take a decision about further work.
At the initial stage, it is necessary to develop a strategy of behavior, as well as draw up a plan of action in the court.
At this stage, a client signs the contract and gives the power of attorney necessary for further cooperation.
Sometimes the case can be resolved before going to court. In this case, it is sufficient to draw up a correct pre-trial claim and competently negotiate with the opponent.
A lawyer in arbitration matters represents a client's interests in court throughout the entire process.
A client will be informed of the results of each court hearing. After the final process, the representative of the company will receive a writ of execution, which will be presented to the bailiffs for execution.Why us?
Even if there is an experienced lawyer in the staff of an organization, it is better to entrust the arbitration process to a person who specializes in this or that area of law.
Clients who already applied for help in the MBA “MAGNETAR” managed to feel the advantages of our unique approach. Among them there are as follows:
- work experience, allowing to consider cases of varying complexity, and therefore, to cope even with the most difficult at first glance processes;
- 95% of successfully closed cases, which indicates the high professionalism of each solicitor and lawyer of the MBA “MAGNETAR”;
- an opportunity to assess the prospects of the case at an early stage in order to prepare a forecast for consideration of a matter in court;
- a detailed report at each stage of the work done, which allows a customer to monitor the situation and assess the prospects of the process.
All the work is performed under the contract, which contains all the details. All the cases are conducted by professional solicitors and lawyers of the MBA “MAGNETAR” who attend courses of professional development on a regular basis and monitor changes in the legislation and legal practice.
In case you have more questions, you may contact our specialist via telephone or by filling a special form on our Web site. Legal assistance is a modern way to cope with complexities and to defend one's position when considering a case in court.PRACTICE
The Moscow Arbitration Court denied the involvement in subsidiary responsibility of two clients within the framework of the bankruptcy case for about 80 million RUB.
The Moscow Arbitration Court brought out the decision of collection of cash for a total amount of more than 300 million RUB in favor of clients.
The arbitration court of three instances terminated the conduct of proceedings in favor of a client. A government authority was intent to recover from the client more than 100 mln. RUB as a penalty upon a government contract.
The arbitration court of three instances terminated the conduct of proceedings in favor of a client. A government authority was intent to recover from the client more than 10 mln. RUB as a penalty upon a government contract.
The court terminated the conduct of proceedings in favor of a client. A bank was intent to recover from the client more than 20 mln. RUB. The lawyers managed to prove that the money was not transferred to the client in full amount.
The case upon recovery of more than 13 million RUB for the supply and sewing the low-quality goods was terminated in favor of the client.
The Moscow Arbitration Court terminated the conduct of proceedings upon recovery of debts in the amount of more than 46 million RUB for the work performed under the subcontract agreements in.
The court of general jurisdiction terminated the conduct of proceedings in favor of a client. The court passed the decision of refusal to collect more than 40 million RUB under a loan agreement. The lawyers managed to prove that the funds under the loan agreement were not actually received.
The Moscow City Arbitration Court concluded a settlement agreement, according to which the client received land plots located in the Moscow region, in order to pay off the existing indebtedness in the amount of more than 10 million RUB. In fact, the client received land for larger amount.